01925 225 191
07732 215 418

Electrical Installation Condition Report EICR

Some property owners don’t know if the property needs rewiring. 

We can establish the condition of your installation, with an electrical installation condition report (EICR) formerly known as a periodic electrical inspection (PIR), this would reveal if the wiring is electrically safe.

We can identify with the test any areas that need attention to conform to today’s wiring regulations (BS7671). Our electricians cover all areas of Cheshire including Warrington, Wigan, Wilmslow & Widnes. We also cover Merseyside, St helens and surrounding areas. We are a family run approved and certified electrical company who pride ourselves on customer service and support.

Electrical Contractors domestic and commercial

Our company is built on recommendations & repeat work.
We have been established since 2002 and current NICEIC member.
We are registered with the government approved Part P scheme since its introduction.

We are nic-eic approved electricians who specialize in domestic electrical testing. We can offer you electrical installation condition reports at very competitive prices.

Tests we carry out on an electrical installation condition report.

  • Visually Checks for any defects.
  • Testing of each circuit to check the safety of wiring.
  • Check that the correct sizes cables are used on each circuit.
  • Test the main earthing conductor is present and correct.
  • Check the size of the fuse / mcb’s,
  • Test RCD’s are working correctly, if fitted.
  • Live testing of each circuits in the distribution board.

We can upgrade the wiring in most homes without any damage to the wallpaper or plaster.

Most properties don’t have an up to date fuse board, they would not conform to today’s wiring regulations (BS7671). You may find that by having a new fuse board, and bonding updated, the property could be brought up to date and made safe.

All our work is guaranteed and an NICEIC Certificate is issued with each installation on completion, together with a Part P Building Regulations document to comply with the latest government legislation.